This article will respond directly to the following questions:
Why is there something as opposed to nothing?
What’s gone wrong in the cosmos?
Is there any hope?
How will history end?
What is the role of the Abrahamic Religions in Time and Eternity?
Who is the Creator of the Universe, Time and Life?
Is the god of Islam i.e. Allah, the same God of Judaism/Christianity?
As the years of our lives pass with incredible haste and memories are blurred by the thief of Time we often neglect to stop and ponder “why” is there “something” as opposed to “nothing?” Why is there life and why is there such intricacy and symmetry in our Universe? Surely, the origin of matter that forms our Universe extending downward to the complexity of the human genome is not the culmination of Time+Chance+Matter? If not, then why am I here constrained within this realm of Time?
Following, is a brief, condensed, summation of years of contemplation, study, listening, reasoning, all provided by the grace of God the Father through His Holy Spirit. You may disagree and your rebuttal is welcome, but I find Christianity to be the “only coherent worldview with corresponding truth that defines origin-meaning-morality-destiny and directly answers with logical consistency, empirical adequacy, experiential relevance.” –Ravi Zacharias So then, why are you and I existing in Time…what is our purpose and is there a Plan? If so, who, what, where, when, why and how?
In the Beginning, God – Why?
There are multiple pillars of Truth upon which our Creation in “Time” finds its relevance, its purpose.
Part I provides a brief overview of our Creator’s plan and purpose for Time, Earth, LIFE.
Part II provides an overview of Islam, Allah, Muhammad, Ishmael and their relevance in the cosmic struggle that has manifest in Time.
Note: A brief list of supporting Scripture for Part I are posted in the addendum.
“the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8 (NASB)
“For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.” Romans 9:28 (KJV)
1) The Creator of LIFE, the Universe, has identified Himself as Jesus Christ (Elohim-Yeshua) and He desires a relationship with His created beings, both Angelic and Human (John 1; John 3:16).
2) Relationship, one that is manifest in purity and authenticity, mandates volition, free-will, the ability to choose to love or to hate; otherwise, relationship is robotic and thus impotent. Our Creator has provided His created beings, both Angelic and Human, with free-will, the ability to “choose” Jesus Christ as Lord or reject Jesus Christ and serve Satan by default. Those who reject our Creator will be “without excuse” at their judgment in Eternity for our Creator has provided extant empirical evidence relevant to His existence, His reality and dominion “through what has been made.” (Romans 1:18-32)
3) Our Creator is Spirit and though His abode is the Spiritual Realm, He transcends both the Spiritual World and Time for He is Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent (John 4:24; Psalm 139:7-12).
4) Our Creator is perfect HOLINESS, perfect JUSTICE, perfect RIGHTEOUSNESS; therefore, He will not permit the destructive presence of sin to dwell within His Eternal Kingdom (1 Peter 1:15-17; Revelation 21:27).
5) Our Creator was content in His relationship with His angelic beings but iniquity manifest in the Kingdom as a result of a rebellious Angel, Lucifer, who coveted the authority and dominion of our Creator (Isaiah 14:12-14; Ezekiel 28:11-15). A coup d’état followed as Lucifer introduced sin-iniquity into the Eternal Kingdom and one-third of the entire Angelic Realm followed Lucifer in his rebellion against our Creator’s dominion and authority (Revelation 12:4).
6) The Holiness and Justice of our Creator mandated swift and sure action in order to limit the destruction of sin in His Kingdom; therefore, Lucifer, along with the rebellious Angels, were cast out of the Eternal Kingdom (Luke 10:18; Ezekiel 28:11-14).
7) In order to deal with the rebellion of Lucifer, Lucifer’s sin and the rebellious Angels apart from the Heavenly Kingdom, our Creator subsequently spoke into existence the Realm of Time and within the constraints of Time He placed the Universe, Earth, Lucifer, Mankind (Genesis 1). Our Creator took elements from the Spiritual Realm that are not visible to senses i.e. life constrained by the Realm of Time and He formed those elements which are not seen in Time into matter which can be apprehended by life constrained by Time. It is this matter emanating from the Spiritual World that forms the basic building blocks of all things visible and invisible within the Realm of Time (Hebrews 11:3; Colossians 1:15-20; John 1; Genesis 1).
8) Our Creator, desiring to maintain volitional love with His faithful Angelic beings, set-forth a plan “before the beginning of Time” i.e. the Gospel of Jesus Christ to defeat Lucifer’s sin and rebellion with selfless and sacrificial LOVE as opposed to arbitrary punishment that would have undoubtedly destroyed volitional love, for if our Creator had simply destroyed Lucifer and the rebellious Angels for their coup d’état, the remaining two-thirds of the faithful Angels would no longer love their Creator out of volition but fear. Perfect love and relationship cannot manifest in fear (2 Timothy 1:10).
9) Our Creator placed Lucifer on the Earth and permitted him access to mankind who ultimately relented to Lucifer’s enticement of sin resulting in “The Fall” of mankind. Man’s rebellion to the authority and Covenant of God resulted in sin which corrupted the human genome; therefore, the wages of sin is death of the body and spiritual death. Mankind’s sin also resulted in a chasm, a fracturing of the intimate relationship between God and mankind that existed prior to Adam’s rebellion (Genesis 2; Genesis 3; Romans 6:23; 1 Corinthians 15:22).
10) Our Creator entered into a covenant with mankind which indicated the seriousness of sin and the power of sin’s destruction in both Eternity and Time…our Creator pointed to the shed blood of innocence as the only acceptable payment for sin, for the “life” of God’s created beings within the Realm of Time is in the blood and only innocent blood is deemed as sufficient to forgive sin and redeem the fallen nature of mankind (Matthew 26:28; John 3:16; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
11) Seeing that only the blood of innocence could forgive sin, our Creator left Eternity and manifest in the Realm of Time approximately 2018-yrs ago in the Incarnation where He clothed Himself in flesh by being born of the seed of the woman through the Holy Spirit thereby circumventing the seed of the man which carries the culpability/sin-nature resulting from Adam’s rebellion against our Creator’s authority (Philippians 2:8: Galatians 4:4; 1 Corinthians 15:22; Romans 5:19).
12) Our Creator, for 33.5-years, walked among His Earthly creation and defined God to all who would receive His message of life, then our Creator submitted to the horrors of a Roman Crucifixion in order that His innocent blood would be shed and ultimately He experienced death, burial and resurrection thereby defeating sin, death, Hell and the Grave and ultimately Lucifer through selfless LOVE and sacrifice (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 10:5).
13) Our Creator established a New Covenant in His own blood stating that any man, woman or child who would trust in His death, burial and resurrection as payment for their sin would be forgiven of all sin, past-present-future and thus redeemed and made HOLY, acceptable to enter the Kingdom of God subsequent to the death of the body constrained by Time. In addition, our Creator infuses the Gift of the Holy Spirit into the life, the Earthly body of every believer as the Guarantor of His eternal relationship with everyone who trusts in Jesus Christ as LORD-God-Savior-Mediator (Ephesians 1:13; 1 John 2:27; John 14:16). This New Covenant AKA The Age of Grace will remain in effect until the Tribulation Period involving the Nation of Israel and the armies of Satan, represented by Allah/Islam and Islam’s allies, who do battle to destroy Israel and thereby attempt to nullify the promises of God to Abraham concerning the descendants of Jacob (Israel) (Zechariah 14:12; Revelation; Matthew 24).
14) Subsequent to the Tribulation period, Satan and his angles will be bound/made impotent for one-thousand-years during the Millennial Reign of Messiah-Jesus. Perfect peace and tranquility will reign upon the Earth as Jesus Christ rules from Jerusalem over all the Nations of the World (Revelation 20:1-10). The Millennial Reign and its peace and tranquility will further demonstrate to the faithful Angels in the the Kingdom of God that Lucifer/Satan is the father of lies, suffering, death and that sin must be thoroughly defeated via righteousness (Revelation 20:1-6; Isaiah 24:22; Isaiah 9:3–7; 11:1–10; Isaiah 65). This truism will be confirmed at the end of the Millennial Reign of peace as Satan and his angels are released upon the Earth once again to deceive and destroy in unconscionable horror (Isaiah 24:22; Revelation 20:3; Revelation 20:7-10). It is our Lord Jesus Christ who will ultimately defeat Satan/Lucifer in this second-rebellion at which time Satan and his minions will be relegated to punishment in Hell forever (Revelation 20:9-10; Revelation 5:5).
15) To this end, our Creator will receive full acknowledgment from His Angelic Creation that Lucifer, the rebellious Angels, deserve eternal punishment in Hell subsequent to witnessing the pervasive, unconscionable destruction, carnage and death that manifest as the resultant of Lucifer/Satan’s lies, deception, hate, divisiveness while on Earth which are all the manifestation of SIN. Our Creator will receive praise and affirmation for having dealt with the rebellious Angel with such wisdom, love, compassion; this, while having maintained volitional love with those who honor, worship and adore our Creator as LORD.
16) It is plausible that our LORD is replenishing the vacuum/void in the Eternal Realm that was left as a result of Lucifer’s rebellion and the absence of the Angels who followed Lucifer in that rebellion. As evidenced within Time, our atmosphere abhors a vacuum and it is logical that when the number of rebellious Angels has been replenished by the redeemed/faithful of mankind, the end of the Age of Grace will manifest. Though mankind, in the resurrection, will NOT become Angelic, redeemed mankind will play an intricate role in serving our Creator in the Eternal Kingdom.
The Unfaithful and Judgment
Those who have rejected the saving grace of Messiah-Yeshua-Jesus will be brought forth from Hades-Sheol subsequent to the Millennial Reign of Messiah; these unfaithful will be adjudicated in accordance with their works, their deeds done in the body (The Great White Throne Judgment) and will be subsequently pronounced guilty for sin and will suffer a second death…a death of finality in the Lake of Fire/Hell and will cease to exist seeing that nothing impure will be allowed to enter God’s Kingdom (Revelation 20:11-15).
ISLAM – ISRAEL – CHRISTIANITY
It is imperative that one understands the manifestation of the cosmic-Spiritual struggle between Lucifer and Yeshua and how said struggle has manifest in Time.
Allah v. Yeshua
Islam is most certainly an Abrahamic Religion as Islam finds its genesis in Ishmael born to Abraham through an adulterous relationship with Hagar. Ishmael is the progenitor of a people our Creator refers to as “wild donkeys” and it is through Abraham’s infidelity with Hagar that Lucifer-Satan has publicly introduced himself to mankind. It is important to note at this point that Ishmael is not the son of promise but only through Isaac born to Abraham and Abraham’s wife, Sarah, was the promise of Messiah-Yeshua manifest to the World.
Lucifer’s sin in the Kingdom was covetousness, for Lucifer passionately desired to be like the Most High and desperately desired God’s worship, authority, dominion. Lucifer, a beautiful cherub angel, coerced one-third of the entire angelic realm to follow him in a cosmic rebellion, a coup de taut, against our Creator, Jesus Christ-Yeshua; therefore, Lucifer and the rebellious angels (now demons) were removed from the Kingdom. Our Creator spoke into existence the realm of Time and within the constraints of Time, our Creator placed this Universe, Earth, mankind and Lucifer.
And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.” Gospel of Luke 10:18 (NASB)
It was in the Garden of Eden that the struggle between Yeshua and Lucifer/Allah was initiated and that struggle can be observed throughout the pre-flood and post-flood generations with its most virulent episode manifesting at the Crucifixion of Yeshua. It was not until the 7th-Century (622AD+-) that Lucifer publicly introduced himself through a pagan Moon-God (Allah) and the plagiarized writings of a murderer, thief and pedophile named Muhammad AKA Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim (Born: April 22, 571 AD///Died: June 8, 632 AD, Medina, Saudi Arabia)
Important note before we continue: In Paul’s letter to the Church at Corinth, by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, Paul writes the following concerning Satan: “No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:14, NASB) Of the 360 gods worshiped at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god. Is the Holy Spirit, in Paul’s letter to the Corinthian Church, identifying the god of Islam/Allah-Satan (a moon god) by referring to him as a disguised “angel of light”? It’s interesting that the Moon is not actually a light but the Moon simply reflects the splendor of the Sun, the true light that lights the entire Earth. The Moon is a lesser light that governs the darkness (Genesis 1:16) and does NOT express the glory of the True Light. “Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.’” (John 8:12, NASB). Finally, in 2 Corinthians 4:4, Satan is described in this manner: “in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
It is through the way of Islam that Allah-Satan has received power, dominion, worship, as he fervently battles against the people of Yeshua i.e. the Jews and the Christians. Allah-Satan finds acceptance and legitimacy by touting the relationship of Islam with Abraham. Yeshua speaking concerning the attributes of Allah-Satan has warned us…
“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.“ The Gospel of John 8:44 (NASB)
Allah-Satan conspired with Hitler and untold others to destroy the Jew, but Allah-Satan in his efforts to annihilate the Jewish people unwittingly inspired the “Never Again” movement and the Nation of Israel was reborn (1948); the struggle between Allah-Satan and Yeshua has exponentially increased subsequent to the fulfillment of Ezekiel’s prophecy (Ezekiel 34:13). It will ultimately be Islam-Allah-Satan and his allies, Russia-China-Arab coalition, that sparks the coming Apocalypse that will be a nuclear war initiated in Jerusalem, Israel. Yeshua will be victorious!
“I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land.” Ezekiel 34:13 (NASB)
Praise to God the Father for His all encompassing compassion and love and mercy. All glory and honor to Yeshua who is victorious over the Evil One and has set the captives free from death in sin and death in Hell via His love, faithfulness and mercy at the Crucifixion. Praise and worship and eternal gratitude to the Holy Spirit for His faithfulness, wisdom, intercession, tutelage and compassionate love with much patience. Amen!
Finally, all available evidence in Scripture leads to the conclusion that had Lucifer not rebelled, there would be absolutely no reason for the creation of Time, the Universe, Earth, Mankind or Hell. This LIFE, constrained by Time, is nothing more than preparation for Eternity. Every man, woman, child has been provided a unique opportunity to take part in God’s Plan of redemption where our Creator is currently seeking those who will be faithful to serve Him throughout Eternity. The Key to finding life and purpose in Time and in Eternity is Jesus Christ and trusting in Jesus as your personal Savior and LORD…there is no other way for mankind to find righteousness (a right standing) before God the Father and there is no other way to find life in Eternity without Jesus Christ as your Mediator for sin.
Rickey D. Holtsclaw
You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.” Matthew 7:15-20 (NKJV)
Islam will ultimately be the “spark” that ignites the coming Apocalypse that will be initiated in the City of Jerusalem…the coming Nuclear War that will engulf all of the Nations that come against our LORD’s chosen people, the Jew. Our Creator, Messiah-Yeshua, will be victorious over the Nations that coalesce and conspire to destroy Israel and this victory will initiate the Millennial Reign of our LORD…the Lamb of God who entered Time as a suffering Lamb and will rule and reign over the Nations as a Conquering Lion from the Tribe of Judah.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Allah’s Passion to Destroy Israel, Murder the Jewish People: https://www.investigativeproject.org/7968/muslim-brotherhood-hamas-no-peace-as-long-as?fbclid=IwAR0TLj_m5XpGf_36oVLnKjSYr-I3abVixhUidWSsIBOKpK0z0mTnAdHLg2Q
A Brutal Warning about Islam: http://www.israelislamandendtimes.com/brutal-warning-to-america-from-egyptian-woman-wake-up-or-be-wiped-out/?fbclid=IwAR1ZHhvIJKqm4y-DunTXhz-5Np-trhsW_0pUd0g9tPKkztCT2PTnLDuwdGg
Thank you and God Bless You,
Rickey D. Holtsclaw
Atheist’s Questions for the Christian – A Response: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2019/01/14/atheists-questions-for-the-christian/
Atheist Demands: Prove Your God Exists: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2018/03/16/atheist-prove-your-god-exists/
Progressivism – Party of Death and Deception: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2018/01/26/progressivism-satans-party-of-death/
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. (Gospel of John 1:1-5 NASB)
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. (Colossians 1:15-17 NASB)
“Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? “For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being,” declares the Lord. “But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word. (Isaiah 66:1-2 NASB)
For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, (Jeremiah 29:11-14 NASB)
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (Romans 1:20-21 NASB)
God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” (John 4:24 NASB)
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me. (Psalm 139:7-10 NASB)
O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways. (Psalm 139:1-3 NASB)
As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.” (1 Peter 1:14-16 NASB)
And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed; and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it; and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life. (Revelation 21:23-27 NASB)
“How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn!
You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!
“But you said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north. ‘I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’(Isaiah 14:12-14 NASB)
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. (Revelation 12:9-10 NASB)
And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.” (Luke 10:18 NASB)
And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.(Revelation 12:4 NASB)
Notes relevant to Revelation 12:4,
(1) Insight into the fall of Lucifer and the one-third of the Angelic beings that followed Lucifer in the rebellion being cast to Earth; a spiritual struggle between Evil v. Righteousness that has manifest in our midst. (2) A picture of the struggle between Satan and the “woman” who is Israel and/or Mary and the “child” who is Jesus Christ – Yeshua.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. (Genesis 1:1 NASB)
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained; What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him? (Psalm 8:3-4 NASB)
Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Indeed, has God said, ‘You shall not eat from any tree of the garden’?” The woman said to the serpent, “From the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat; but from the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat from it or touch it, or you will die.’” The serpent said to the woman, “You surely will not die! For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” (Genesis 3:1-5 NASB)
But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.(1 Corinthians 15:20-22 NASB)
The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.(Genesis 3:21)
Notes concerning Genesis 3:21:
Subsequent to Adam’s disobedience against our LORD, Adam experienced the manifestation of sin 1) fear 2) shame; therefore, Adam and Eve attempted, by the works of their hands, to cover their shame/nakedness/sin with fig-leaves (signifying man’s attempt to find righteousness – a right standing – with God through works/good behavior.). Adam, subsequent to sinning against our LORD, attempted to hide himself from our Omnipresent God. Our LORD, knowing Adam’s failure, slew an innocent animal and the blood of that innocent animal flowed onto the ground. Our LORD took the skin of that innocent animal and clothed Adam and Eve in place of the fig-leaves…a beautiful picture of what Jesus Christ-Yeshua would perform at the Crucifixion some 4000-years later by shedding His innocent blood on a Roman Cross for the sins of mankind thereby covering/clothing those who trust in Him as LORD with His “righteousness” thereby removing our sin and replacing same with His perfection. Every man, woman and child can freely access this pardon from sin by trusting in Jesus Christ as LORD-God-Savior.
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.’ (Leviticus 17:11 NASB)
The Lord God said to the serpent,
“Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.” (Genesis 3:14-15 NASB)
Notes relevant to Genesis 3:14-15
A prophecy indicating the struggle between Satan and Jesus Christ-Yeshua that would culminate at the Crucifixion some 4000-years later. The seed of the Woman indicates the virgin birth of Messiah void the seed of man bearing the culpability of Adam’s sin. Jesus will bruise the head of Satan and Satan will bruise the heal of Messiah-Jesus. Jesus will be victorious.
But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. (Galatians 4:4-5 NASB)
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16 NASB)
As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look. (1 Peter 1:10-12 NASB)
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23 NASB)
And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood. (Luke 22:20 NASB)
But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Hebrews 9:11-14 NASB)
Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. (Ezekiel 36:26-27 NASB)
…and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life. (Revelation 21:27 NASB)
…we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:8 NASB)
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Revelation 20:10 NASB)
…and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:6 NASB)
But someone will say, “How are the dead raised? And with what kind of body do they come?” You fool! That which you sow does not come to life unless it dies; and that which you sow, you do not sow the body which is to be, but a bare grain, perhaps of wheat or of something else. But God gives it a body just as He wished, and to each of the seeds a body of its own. All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fish. There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is one, and the glory of the earthly is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for star differs from star in glory.
So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown a perishable body, it is raised an imperishable body; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So also it is written, “The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual. The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly.
The Mystery of Resurrection
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. (1 Corinthians 15:35-58)
…and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4 NASB)
He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” (John 3:36 NASB)
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:14 NASB)
The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.
Victory for the Lamb
These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”
And he *said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. (Revelation 17:11-15 NASB)
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28 NASB)
…and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:50 NASB)
And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15 NASB)
“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. (Matthew 7:13-14 NASB)
5 thoughts on “In the Beginning God – Why?”
I’m glad I’ve found one who is able to confirm virtually all which I also understand and believe.
The memes ascribed to Islamists, I receive with caution for I do not consider myself superior to them in that, within their ” fellowship” are also souls sincerely seeking for Him, and HiS righteousness and only love can lead them there. My view is, if God waited so long for me to get here, why can I not wait for others also.
But overall, great info, biblically correct and knowledge that can head many to the wisdom of a full undestanding of God’s Plan of Salvation for Mankind.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Raphael, God Bless!
Thanks for following my site; you are very kind.
God Bless YOU and thank you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are very welcome.