A warning to President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence…
08 September 2017
President Donald Trump is America’s last hope for revival and restoration. Unless President Trump petitions Congress to repeal Roe v. Wade (1973) and extricates the United States Federal Government from the holocaust of demonic infanticide, America will continue on the path to self-destruction and implosion. Our Lord’s wrath is certain and America and the American People will suffer horrifically. The innocent blood of 60-million American babies mutilated via Roe v. Wade (1973) cries to the Creator for justice. Will anyone listen?
Dear President Trump,
I have attempted to contact you over the past several months in various formats to deliver this message. Yes Sir, I understand that there are pressing needs in Government, please take a few minutes and consider the message I’ve shared – our Lord is angry and His compassion, His patience will not endure forever – you have been warned and I have done what I have been asked to do.
Fact: The United States Federal Government as per the unconstitutional SCOTUS decision of Roe v. Wade (1973) has been a co-conspirator in the murder, torture, dismemberment, burning to death, mutilation, of 60-million American children. Every precious child murdered by the hands of an abortionist belongs to our Creator, Jesus Christ. Every child is from the Lord and does not belong to anyone but the One who provided them with life; every child is simply on temporary loan to mankind to be cared for, loved and we, every citizen in the United States, will be held accountable relevant to how we have provided for God’s unfathomable gift of life – our posterity.
A Strategy for Repeal
Overturn Roe v. Wade (1973), a strategy: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/item/14292-congress-has-the-power-to-overturn-roe-v-wade
A Pathway Supporting Repeal of Roe! “HHS to define human life as ‘beginning at conception’” see: https://www.liveaction.org/news/new-hhs-strategic-plan-protects-american-lives-beginning-conception/
Roe v. Wade is Unconstitutional: Roe v. Wade should have NEVER been affirmed by the United States Supreme Court for the decision blatantly denies the pre-born child their 5th and 14th Amendment “Due Process” Protections. No one in America is to be denied their right to life, to liberty, void due process of law and considering recent scientific/medical break-throughs concerning early viability of the pre-born child and the fact that life begins at conception, Roe v. Wade (1973) must be declared unconstitutional and repealed – it is imperative that the United States Federal Government extricate itself from the holocaust of infanticide if America is to have any hope of healing and restoration. Jesus Christ will NOT bless the American people unless we repent of our murder of the most innocent and plead for our Lord’s return and preeminence over our Land. America’s destiny may already be fixed, but we serve a compassionate and loving Lord, perhaps He will, once again, show us grace and mercy!
Thank you Mr. President,
Rickey D. Holtsclaw
Consider America’s Foundation…
In response to Woodrow Wilson’s destructive ideology of Progressivism, President Calvin Coolidge, July 5, 1926, stated…
“A spring will cease to flow if its source be dried up; a tree will wither if its roots be destroyed. In its main features the Declaration of Independence is a great spiritual document. It is a declaration not of material but of spiritual conceptions. Equality, liberty, popular sovereignty, the rights of man – these are not elements which we can see and touch. They are ideals. They have their source and their roots in the religious convictions. They belong to the unseen world. Unless the faith of the American people in these religious convictions is to endure, the principles of our Declaration will perish. We cannot continue to enjoy the result if we neglect and abandon the cause.”
“The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.”
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
(America’s Fall From Grace)
- In 1962, the United States Supreme Court in Engel v. Vitale (1962) ordered the eviction of Jesus Christ from America’s public school system.
- In 1963, under the auspices of a Progressive-Socialist Ideology, America’s educational administrators with authority over the public school academic curriculum selected Mr. Charles Darwin and his “theory of evolution” as the primary instructor of science; therefore, America’s children, their impressionable and gullible minds, were infused with a demonically inspired theory/lies that suggests all we see, all we are, is nothing more than the culmination of time and chance…an unexplained, foundational-less mystery in the evolution of all things. Thus our Children were taught that the Six-days of Creation, a 6,000-year-old Earth is nonsense as well as the silly concept of Elohim as the Creator God who breathed life into man and made woman, the flower of God’s creation — the Bible was nothing more than a fairy-tale, a story that the less intelligent, the less analytical, tell one another in Sunday School; after all, the evolutionist/atheist preach that “religion is nothing more than an opiate for the masses.” “Who needs a god when you have science?” Right? The subsequent generation suffered confusion, purposelessness, hopelessness, medicated by illicit narcotics, sexual perversion and all of mankind’s lust was advocated and celebrated by the demonic ideology of Moral Relativism.
- Our Founding Fathers never intended to create an omnipotent, omniscient, Federal Government that promulgated edicts that controlled every facet of the citizens existence. Our Constitution is the framework for a Constitutional Republic based on voluntary adherence to the “rule of law” providing said Republic viability and sustainability. Our Founding Fathers relied heavily on the heart of man, the heart of the citizenry, to have been “redeemed” by the Spirit of God and thus become men and women who “choose” to be honorable, faithful, productive, citizens; hence, a place of worship on almost every municipal street corner in historic America. Our Constitutional Republic cannot sustain itself when the tenets of Moral Relativism i.e. narcissism, hedonism, selfishness, covetousness, are the restraints on human behavior. When Moral Relativism is the prevailing ideology in a Constitutional Republic, there are simply insufficient numbers of police officers, prosecutors, judges and prisons to maintain order, peace and safety. America is a Nation founded on the Word of God and only with Jesus Christ as King can America’s Constitutional Republic, an experiment in Democracy, prosper and maintain its viability.
- In 1973, the United States Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade (1973) unconstitutionally denied the pre-born child their 5th and 14th Amendment Due Process protections at which time the United States Federal Government, in subsequent decades, became a co-conspirator in the murder, torture, dismemberment, mutilation, burning to death, of 60-million babies, mostly in the name of convenience i.e. nothing more than a bloody form of birth control. Also in 1973, the American Psychiatric Association declassified Homosexuality as a mental illness. Additionally, it was in 1973 that the Humanist Manifesto II (or second edition) was published strongly supporting the right to abortion. The fateful year of 1973 marks the turning point in the health, sanity, welfare, integrity, of the United States and the American people for it was in 1973 that Roe v. Wade initiated God’s systematic “turning away” from the sins of the Nation, a Nation that was originally founded on the Word of God.
- In 2015, the United States Supreme Court in Obergefell v. Hodges (2015) usurped God’s definition of the Holy Covenant of Marriage between “one man/one woman and God” by redefining every form of aberrant sexual perversion as a covenant of marriage. In accordance with Romans 1:18-32, rampant sexual perversion in a society is THE indicator of the Lord’s wrath on said society.
With that said, all that we see today in America (and around the World) that is attributed to or the resultant of pervasive – mass “confusion” e.g. the promoting and celebration of sexual perversion; mass hate; teenage and young adult suicide; mass hopelessness; the opioid holocaust; escalating murder rates; the unfathomable national debt; the fracturing of society along political and ideological lines; the growth of racism; World-wide infanticide via abortion at any stage of pregnancy – allowing live aborted babies to lay dying – harvesting infant body parts for retail; euthanasia of the elderly; non-assimilating multiculturalism; a hatred for the Christian God and celebration of the satanic god Allah; a celebration of violence and death; a push to eradicate America’s Constitutional Republic based on the rule of law i.e. an experiment in Democracy; the destruction of the American family unit; the exponential rise in radical Islamic based terrorism; the nuclear proliferation of North Korea, Iran, the unrest in the Middle East; the hatred for Israel; the hatred for America and distrust of America’s leadership in America and around the World…this is all the resultant of our Lord having distanced Himself from America’s bloody hands of abortion. Our God hates the hands that shed innocent blood and make no mistake about this fact…when our Lord Jesus Christ is absent, the people suffer and confusion, dissension, reign unabated.
President Trump is America’s last hope for revival and restoration. Unless President Trump petitions Congress to repeal Roe v. Wade (1973) and extricates the United States Federal Government from the business of demonic infanticide, America will continue on the path to self-destruction and implosion. Is there an eschatological purpose intertwined within America’s pending downfall? I don’t know for sure, but the evidence strongly suggests that the possibility exists.
For an overview of God’s warning to a Nation and His promises of Blessing for obedience and Cursing for disobedience, please see the 28th Chapter of the Book of Deuteronomy. Note: As you read the 28th Chapter of Deuteronomy, understand that the Lord is speaking to the Nation of Israel, an agrarian culture at that time; therefore, relevant descriptors can easily be associated with goods and services, implements of industry pertaining to an industrialized society. May our Lord’s Spirit make this most important truth available to you through your study of God’s Word. Please petition our Lord that He would touch the hearts and minds of our elected representatives and especially the heart and mind of President Trump to initiate the repeal of Roe v. Wade (1973) – our Nation’s longevity weighs in the balance.
“If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)
Rickey D. Holtsclaw
For more information, please see:
Progressivism – Satan’s Party of Death: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2018/01/26/progressivism-satans-party-of-death/
Atheist: Prove Your God Exists: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2018/03/16/atheist-prove-your-god-exists/
Faith – Repentance & Faux-Christianity: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2017/09/05/faith-repentance-faux-christianity/
Atheism – the Crippled Mind: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2018/01/13/atheism-the-crippled-mind/